Then, may I suggest this teriyaki ranch chicken bake recipe for you to try? If you have a bottled teriyaki sauce and a ranch dressing, a few strips of bacon, some cheddar cheese and green onions, you are all set to make this delicious chicken dinner in a very short time with hardly any effort.
Our life is busy whether you are a full time worker, a staying home mother, a student, or even a couch potato. Coming up with a dinner plan can be stressful and this recipe can ease your burden off the shoulder.
I have been making this recipe for many years and my family always loved it. It sounds a little bizarre to combine teriyaki sauce with ranch dressing, but they become so delightful together. You won’t be disappointed.
BTW, my family’s favorite ranch dressing has to be Hidden Valley. What is yours?
Easy, right? So flavorful and delicious! Don’t forget to scoop all the juices in the pan to drizzle over the chicken when you serve. Plain rice would make a wonderful accompaniment to soak up all the goodness.
My daughter turned 12 yesterday. She says she finally became “officially” teenager. I don’t know if the *official teenager* title will change anything about her. She is still the same goofy, lovely, happy, smart little girl of mine.
Time runs. Kids don’t stop growing. I better get my dinners ready fast.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF
- Fry bacon strips until crisp and crumble them into small pieces. Set aside.
- Saute chicken breasts in the bacon grease until golden brown.
- Transfer the chicken to a baking dish. Pour Teriyaki sauce and ranch dressing over the chicken. Sprinkle cheddar cheese, bacon pieces and 1/2 of green onion on top of chicken.
- Bake for about 20-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Sprinkle the remaining green onion over the chicken to garnish.
- Serve hot with rice or mashed potatoes