Creamy, cheesy, and rich flavored dip to serve with French baguette slices… that’s my kind of finger food for parties.
Here is one recipe I would like to present – Hearts of palm dip!!!
If you like artichoke dip, you’ll like this one. You can get heart of palm in a can in many grocery stores these days and you can whip up some warm delicious dip with other ingredients you already have in your refrigerator within a few minutes before you put it into oven.
Chop the hearts of palm into small pieces.
Add mayonnaise, sour cream, a little bit of garlic, green onion, mozzarella cheese, and Parmesan cheese.
Enjoy the 5 seconds of mixing…
Pour in a small baking dish, and sprinkle a little more Parmesan cheese and paprika. Bake in a preheated 350˚F oven for 20 minutes.
I bought this little baking dish in the Jujuy region of Argentina for less than $3 and it was just perfect to present this dip. Oh, I regret not buying many more.
Serve the dip hot with baguette slices or water crackers. The rich smooth texture with bites of palm pieces… Nice!!!
This kind of dip tastes the best when served hot. You can whip everything together in advance and bake just before you serve. I can picture this as perfect for both elegant and casual parties.
Now you have something delicious to serve for Superbowl games. Enjoy!!!
- 1 (14 oz) can of hearts of palm, drained and chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- a little more grated Parmesan cheese
- dashes of paprika
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the hearts of palm, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, green onion, garlic,sour cream and mayonnaise. Spread into the greased dish. Sprinkle a little more Parmesan cheese and paprika on top.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes, or until light brown and bubbly. Serve with baguette slices or water crackers.