Easy Hearts of Palm Dip Recipe
You can put together this hearts of palm dip recipe in no time. Serve this delicious savory dip warm with baguette slices or crackers. Perfect finger food for a party or a holiday gathering!
Creamy, cheesy, and rich flavored dip to serve with French baguette slices, that’s my kind of finger food for parties. Here is one recipe that I would like to present – Hearts of palm dip!!! I make this dip often for a party or a holiday gathering. It makes perfect finger food and so delicious.
If you like artichoke dip, you’ll like this one. You can get heart of palm in a can in many grocery stores these days. You can whip up a warm delicious dip with other ingredients you might already have in your refrigerator. All you need to do is to mix and put it in the oven to bake. Voila! You got a delicious dip that is so good with slices of bread or crackers.
- a can of hearts of palm (about 14 oz)
- chopped green onion
- a clove of garlic
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- shredded provolone cheese
- grated parmesan cheese
You can omit the provolone cheese and increase the amount of mozzarella and parmesan cheeses.
How to Make Hearts of Palm Dip
Drain the hearts of palm and chop into small pieces.
Add mayonnaise, sour cream, a little bit of garlic, green onion, and cheeses.
Enjoy the 5 seconds of mixing…
Pour in a small baking dish, and sprinkle a little more Parmesan cheese and paprika on top. Bake it in a preheated 350˚F oven for 20 minutes.
I bought this little baking dish in the Jujuy region of Argentina for less than $3 and it was just perfect to present this dip. Oh, I regret for not buying more of these lovey clay bakeware.
What to serve with hearts of palm dip?
Serve the dip hot with baguette slices or water crackers. This kind of dip tastes the best when served hot. You can whip everything together in advance and bake just before you serve. I can picture this as perfect for both elegant and casual parties.
Now you have something delicious to serve for Superbowl games. Enjoy!!!
Check out more Appetizer Recipes. Some of my favorites are:
Hearts of Palm Dip Recipe
- 1 can (14 oz) hearts of palm, drained and chopped
- 2/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded provolone cheese, see note below
- 3/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- a little more grated Parmesan cheese
- dashes of paprika
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the hearts of palm, cheesees, green onion, garlic,sour cream and mayonnaise. Spread into the greased dish. Sprinkle a little more Parmesan cheese and paprika on top.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes, or until light brown and bubbly. Serve with baguette slices or water crackers.