20-Minutes Chicken Mango Stir-fry
Chicken breast, mango, green pepper are stir-fried with gently sweet chili sauce. This quick meal will be ready in 20 minutes from start to finish
- 2 chicken breast halves julienne thinly
- 2 small mango sliced into strips
- 1 green pepper sliced into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2-3 green onion thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
In a small bowl, combine Thai sweet chili sauce, fish sauce, and lime juice. Mix well and set aside.
Heat oil in a skillet over med-high heat. Stir fry the chicken until fully cooked. Add the green pepper and continue stir-fry until crisp tender.
Add the sauce and toss chicken and pepper well.
Add the mango and green onion and toss. Remove from heat and serve with steamed rice.