Korean Salmon Tacos
Juicy and tender salmon taco with the irresistibly cruchy Korean radish salad.
- 2 package 8 oz each Sea Cuisine's Asian Grill Rubbed Salmon
- 1 cup pico de gallo
- 1 cucumber thinly sliced
- 1 avocado diced
- lime wedges
- a few cilantro sprigs
- sour cream
- flour or corn tortilla
For Korean radish salad
- 1-1/2 lb Korean Radish or Daikon radish peeled and julienne thinly
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1-1/2 tablespoons rice vinegar or sherry vinegar
- 1-2 teaspoons Korean chili flakes (gochugaru)
- 1 clove garlic finely minced
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 green onion finely chopped
To make the Korean radish salad, Sprinkle salt and 1 tablespoon of sugar over the radish and toss well in a mixing bowl. Let them sit for 10-15 minutes. You will see some moisture withdrawn. Discard the water and squeeze out the radish to remove extra moisture.
Put the radish back into the bowl and add the rest of the ingredients. Toss well. Taste and adjust the seasoning by adding more fish sauce (or salt) and sugar according to your preference. Keep the salad chill in the fridge until ready to use.
Heat the grill very hot and oil. Remove the salmon from the package and grill for 2-3 minutes per side depends on the thickness. Break the salmon into large bite size chunks. Assemble the salmon taco with the radish salad and the rest of topping ingredients. Serve warm or at room temperature. Enjoy!