Broccoli Rabe Salad with Soybean Paste
Blanched broccoli Rabe tossed with Korean soybean paste sauce. With the robust and pungent flavor of soybean paste, it is great to serve with a bowl of rice.
- 1 large bunch broccoli rabe
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Korean soybean paste (doenjang)
- 1 clove garlic finely minced
- 1 green onion finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1-2 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
Blanch broccoli rabe in boiling water with some salt for 10 seconds. Drain and rinse under cold water. Squeeze out the excess water and set aside.
In a mixing bow, combine the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Add the broccoli rabe and toss with had to incorporate the sauce with the greens. Serve at room temperature or chilled.