- Hello from Buenos Aires July 2, 2014 -
Ola, Buen día! ¿Cómo estás?.
Yes, I need to speak Spanish badly - seriously, desperately for my survival. I am in Buenos Aires, Argentina. I moved to Buenos Aires about 3 weeks ago and I feel like a lost soul ever since. Without being able to speak much Spanish, my life in Buenos Aires is not as easy as I hoped for so far. Things are quite different than I used to, but I believe it will get better as time goes on.
- Malaysia, Truly Asia July 10, 2013 - Petronas Twin Towers [ aka Suria KLCC ] Kuala Lumpur Two years ago, moments before our airplane landed in Kuala Lumpur airport, I saw a video clip of introducing Malaysia presented by Malaysian tourism board. We were moving from U.S to Malaysia. The repetitive theme song of the video clip sort of got embedded […]
- Yangzhou Style Fried Rice, and trip to Yangshuo January 19, 2012 - “Oh my! Look what I got?” To my surprise, I found these gorgeous royal blue rice bowls hidden in a box that I abandoned in the storage. I totally forgot about these beautiful bowls for a few years. The memory started to flow and I remembered that I got them somewhere near Yangzhou Yangshuo, […]
- Trip to Chiang Mai, Thailand January 4, 2012 - Happy New Year everyone! I hope all of you had a wonderful time during Christmas and the New Year, enjoyed glorious food with your families and friends. Last week I put my family on a budget airline and flew to Chiang Mai, Thailand to spend a week. We had a fabulous time. Chiang Mai is […]
- Cabbage Pancakes October 20, 2011 - Hello there!!!! Have I gone too long? I am so sorry that it took so long to be back, but boy! what a summer I had… First of all, I traveled to Korea to visit my hometown. Then, my family had to cross the pacific ocean again to relocate onto a tropical land in […]
- Fresh Strawberry Pie, a trip to Lancaster county, Pennsylvania June 3, 2011 - Do you enjoy weekend getaway to country leaving the hustle and bustle city life behind, and soak up with fresh country air? There is something about country that takes a special part in my heart. I was not raised in the farm but just thinking of country life makes me feel like I’m home. Last […]