Fresh strawberry pie with mascarpone cheese and graham cracker crust. How can you go wrong? Super easy and quick!
Yields 1 pie
30 minPrep Time
30 minTotal Time
- 2 lb fresh strawberries
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 1-1/2 cup graham cracker cookie crumbs
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 5 tbsp melted butter
- 8 oz (225g) Mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- To make the crust, combine the graham cookie crumbs and brown sugar in a bowl. Add the melted butter and mix well. Pour the mixture into a 9-inch pie pan and gently press down. Chill for at least 3 hours or bake in the preheated 350?F oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Cut strawberries into bite size pieces and place in a mixing bowl. Add the sugar and toss; set aside for 15 minutes.
- To make the mascarpone cheese filling, combine the cheese, cream, sugar, and vanilla extract. Using an electric mixer, whip until the soft peak forms.
- Spread the cream into a chilled pie crust and put the strawberries on top.